All good people of conscience must insist that Hamas and the world community keep their promises!
Join our global movement for the return of Hadar Goldin and Oron Shaul. We ask that you champion this cause and involve neighbors, friends, and anyone in your reach. Here are some of the ways you can join us and help:
- Raise the awareness of the people around you, both in your community and in your network, about this important issue. Sign petitions, arrange a rally in your community, and keep this humanitarian issue front and center on the minds and the political and moral agenda of the people around you.
- Be an advocate for changing the mindset of leaders and governments in your own country and in the world community. Convince them that it is a political and moral mistake to reward terrorism by not holding violators of international cease fires and of fundamental human rights accountable for their crimes. Demand justice! Please share your ideas with us.
- Contact your political representatives and ask them to make a statement in support of bringing Hadar and Oron home. Encourage your representatives to keep the return of Hadar and Oron as priorities of U.S. foreign policy. Let them know you care, and encourage your friends to do the same.
- Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/bring.hadar.home, stay informed and share our message and posts with your friends and network.
- Organize your community center, school, temple, church, or mosque to sponsor an event that sheds light on these issues, or that perpetuates the memory of Hadar Goldin by celebrating his life and his art. We welcome you to contact us for more information about how we can help you with educational programs, art exhibits and other events.
- Donate to our Foundation so we can continue our important educational and awareness initiatives.
Join us by submitting your email and get updates and information on our global activities and the many ways you can help!